Thursday, September 25, 2014

Texas Bluebonnet Award Selection Committee!

I'm so excited, Eagles.  Tomorrow I won't be here, because I'm meeting with the rest of my Texas Bluebonnet Award Selection Committee, and we're choosing the 2015-2016 Texas Bluebonnet Award Master List!  I've been reading hundreds (literally!) of books to find the very best 20 nominees. It's going to be amazing.  After we choose them on Friday & Saturday, we have to keep the list a secret until the big reveal at the Texas Book Festival on 10/25.  It's here in Austin- I'd highly recommend coming to check it out.  It's amazing event.

My friends & I on the TBA Selection Committee call it the #bestbookclubever  - this is my 3rd and final year on the committee, and it's been so fun.  I must admit I'm getting excited about getting to pick my own new books to read again, though!


No comments: