Friday, May 22, 2015

All Library Materials Due Today!

I stayed up at work late last night printing out overdue notices and counting how many books we still had due before tomorrow - as of last night, it was 675!  We made a lot of of headway today though and lots of responsible students & staff members turned in lots of books.  I can't wait to run the report again and see where we stand!

For all classes who turn in all of their books (or pay for any lost ones), there is a popsicle party in your future!

Congratulations to Ms. Velasquez's 4th grade class for ALREADY earning their popsicle party a day early.  I mean, has that even happened before? I don't think so.  I'm so proud of them.  It was fun to tell them the good news on Thursday morning!  So thanks, Ms. Velasquez & her class, for being so responsible- can't wait to eat a popsicle with you outside next week!  I'll put them in the freezer tonight!

No comments: