Tuesday, March 21, 2017

TASL Media / Virtual Presence Award Nomination


I'm excited to announce that I've been nominated for the Texas Association of School Librarian's Media and Social Presence Award. This award is "given to those school librarians who show excellence in their virtual presence through several different avenues, including but not limited to Twitter, professional websites, Facebook, school library websites, blogs, Pinterest, and other social media. Winners for this award will be selected by the TASL MVP Award Committee."

We will find out the winner of this award at the Texas Library Association annual conference in late April, but it is truly an honor just to be nominated! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you. I know how hard you work to bring the best to all of your students. You are a winner in my book!