Monday, April 20, 2015

#txla15 - Texas Library Association Annual Conference 2015

What a whirlwind week I had last week.  I was gone from Forest North (missed you guys!) for four days to participate in the Texas Library Association Annual Conference 2015, which was here in Austin, TX.  I co-emceed a Texas Bluebonnet Award Speed Dating Session where 192 librarians from around the state paid to learn about next year's list that my committee & I picked.  I participated in the 2015 Book Cart Drill Team Challenge (and we won, finally!) with 8 of my fellow RRISD librarians.  I also helped present the One Book, One Community: Share the Wonder, Choose Kind project that RRISD librarians participated in across the community last year.  I was honored to work on such amazing teams and with such amazing people.  I love my job!  Check out some of the fun I had!














No comments: