Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bluebonnet Award Program Starts This Week!

Nearby classrooms heard multiple cheers today as 3rd-5th grade classes celebrated with me in the library - "It's Bluebonnet Day, it's Bluebonnet Day!"  I was singing that even as I brushed my teeth this morning.

I'm so excited to kick off another awesome school year of the Texas Bluebonnet Award here at Forest North!  We go big here at Forest North when it comes to TBA - we always have almost 100% participation.  Our readers astound me every year!  Get more information about this awesome award below, in our parent tip sheet (click for full-size view), or on the TBA website.  Get more information about how we do TBA at Forest North by clicking on the embedded Prezis below for the appropriate grade level.












No comments: