Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Forest North Staff Book Club Picks "Go Set A Watchman" for September 2015

Wow, readers!  This month marks our staff book club's 25th choice.  That's a lot of reading!

The FNE Staff Book Club started in 2011.  We read a book each month, chosen by a vote, and meet a staff member's house to discuss it, and announce the next book.  Our September title is Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee.  This author is special to me because her other book, To Kill a Mockingbird, is one of my favorites, and I named my daughter Harper in honor of that book! 

The Library is giving away a free copy of Go Set a Watchman for staff members.  To enter the contest, leave a comment with your last name and why you love the FNE Staff Book Club!





1 comment:

Jill Peyton said...

I love, love our book club! We read books that I would not normally read - expanding my horizons!