Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Forest North Staff Book Club Picks "At the Water's Edge" for October 2015

Wow, readers!  This month marks our staff book club's 26th choice.  That's a lot of reading!

The FNE Staff Book Club started in 2011.  We read a book each month, chosen by a vote, and meet a staff member's house to discuss it, and announce the next book.  Our September title is "At the Water's Edge" by Sara Gruen, who is famous for her bestseller "Water for Elephants."  This title was nominated by our substitute principal, Shelly Hohmann.

The Library is giving away a free copy of "At the Water's Edge" for staff members.  To enter the contest, leave a comment about why you love the FNE Staff Book Club- don't forget to put your name so I can enter you into the drawing!  Winner will be drawn at random.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't come to a meeting yet, but I want to start coming! I believe it would be great fellowship and fun!!!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy hearing all the different insights people have about the books!

Unknown said...

I love that I can come with my baby and not even read the book ;) Snacks and socialization are amazing too!

Unknown said...

Did I read that the date for the October Book Club is October 19th? It seems like a great date. Would be fun😀

Forest North Library said...

Diana- we meet the last Monday of every month, sorry! :)