Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ukulele Club Rocking Out!


Ukulele Club has been such an eye-opening experience!  I started private lessons on my ukulele back in November so that I could get a head start, but since we started a few weeks ago, the students in Ukulele Club are rapidly closing the gap!  They learn chords and progressions so quickly, and their transitions are quickly approaching perfect!  It is very obvious that they are dedicated to practicing at home.  We are learning different songs and deciding what we should play at the Talent Show on 5/27 at DeerPark Middle School. 

Check out yesterday's tweet to watch the video of our students playing Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" yesterday. I got really excited because @roundrockisd retweeted it, which always makes my day!

See you on 5/27 at the talent show!


No comments: